When visiting an area for the first time, a wine tour might be at the top of your list. It is a great way to see the countryside as well as taste some of the best wines that St. Louis has to offer. St. Louis has some of the best wineries in the country and is also home to some of the oldest wineries as well. Eagle Limousine and Chauffer Service lists some of the top wineries in the St. Louis area that you should see while you are here.
7 Best Wineries in Greater St. Louis, MO
7. Bommarito Estate Almond Tree Winery– Don’t let the size of this winery turn you away. It is on the smaller side, but the Italian wine making techniques they use to make their wine has something different to offer than the traditional German techniques most of the others use.
6. Cave Vineyard– The atmosphere created by this winery inside a cave will not disappoint. You can often count of live music to keep you entertained as well as other events that are held for special occasions and holidays.
5. OakGlenn Winery– This winery is perched atop a bluff and offers some of the most fantastic views of the Missouri River. One of the founding fathers of winery in America, George Husmann, owned the land this winery sits on, and makes it one full of rich history.
4. Little Hills Winery– If you find yourself hungry for more than a glass of wine, Little Hills Winery is the place to come. With a full-service restaurant, visitors can enjoy a nice meal as they sip their wine.
3. Stone Hill Winery– You will not find a winery that has better views than the Stone Hill Winery. This is one of the oldest wineries in the St. Louis area, and has won several gold medals at international competitions. They are known as the king when it comes to wineries in Missouri.
2. Hermannof Winery– Known for its courtyard, this winery has won prestigious international competitions for their fine wine. They also offer homemade German sausages and cheeses to pair with your favorite wine.
1. Mount Pleasant Winery– As the largest and oldest winery in the St. Louis area, the Mount Pleasant Winery is the most popular and well known winery. This winery is known for making the best wine you can find in Missouri. You can often find live music for your enjoyment on weekend visits.
Wine Tour Limousine Service for Your Prom Night & More in Imperial, Mehlville, Oakville, Arnold, Liguori & Greater St. Louis, Missouri
Next time you visit the St. Louis area, don’t forget to add a wine tour to the top of your “must sees” while you are here. It is a great way to see the area, and the beauty that Missouri has to offer you. Eagle Limousine & Chauffer Service offers our customers some of the best wine tasting experiences you will ever have. Call for an appointment today!